You Can leave comments below.

Showing 40 comments
  • John Owino

I have Ksh. 1,060, how long before I withdraw my payout YAWA!

• admin@shkenya

Hi John, you only need to hit 1,200 before you can withdraw. Perhaps your next survey will get you there. Payday is almost here!

• Mary kithaka

Good morning how comes completed my profile and answered all the questions and no survey yet

• admin@shkenya

Hi Mary, thats a good start. Survey invites are sent out based on relevance. So far you havent got a specific survey invite but no alarm.
      Also, do login to your email and add admin [at] samplekenya [dot] com to your contact list. This way your invitations will not be classified as spam and you surely wont miss surveys.

• arnold

Just got started. Where can I find the surveys?

• admin@shkenya

Survey invitations are sent to your email adress. Login to your email and add this email {admin [at] samplekenya [dot] com} to your contact list. This way your invitations will not be classified as spam and you surely wont miss surveys.

• Mary kithaka

I Have added the email to my contact list but still no surveys

• admin@shkenya

There are surveys running presently. Let me review your profile an revert within 48hrs.

• edward odero

hello, why was i given a survey then the site does allow me to complete it. whats wrong?

• admin@shkenya

Hi Edward, Surveys are targeted to specific profiles which are determined by the way you answer the first few questions. If the survey is a wrong match for you, you will be advised and an alternative survey provided automatically by the system. If none of the other current surveys are a match for you then the survey will be terminated but you will be ranked as an active respondent and queued for the next new survey.

• Rosa

I cant check my account or any details really. It keeps telling me to login even when i have. This has happened after I’ve completed a survey and i need to check my account

• Sonia

I cannot sign up. The system does not allow for all the information to be typed or checked. Please look into it.

• admin@shkenya

Hi Sonia, please send your signup details without the password to support {at} samplekenya.com, we will set you up manually and give you a link to set your password.

• emily

Hello. I have had an account for a long time, now cant sign in. Changed login and still cannot log in after completing survey to check

• admin@shkenya

Emily, Something Might be wrong with the password you are using. If you do not have password encryption addons on your browser, then you should be able to fix your problem by using the “Forgotten Password” approach. See FAQs http://www.samplekenya.com/faqs/ for explanations.

• Paul Baruch

I need to change my password , how do I do that?

• admin@shkenya

Hey Paul, just log into your account and click on “UPDATE MY PROFILE”, you should be able to see an option for changing your password.

• Wycliffe Sadia

Hello, even after logging into my account, how come I’m not able to see how much I have earned from the surveys? Other than the email that informs me of a new survey and indicates how much I have in the account, should I not be able to just log in and see the status of my account?

Regards, Wycliffe.

• admin@shkenya

Hi Wycliffe, Indeed you should be able to view your accrued earnings any time you log in. 1. Login to your account then 2. Click on “YOUR PROFILE”, followed by 3. “REDEEM REWARDS”. Even when your rewards have not accrued to withdrawal level, you should be able to see your account balance.

• winnie

hi, how come when i finish taking the surveys i am unable to access my account to verify the amounts have been credited? i keep getting back to the login page

• admin@shkenya

Hi Winnie, Surveys are sent in an encrypted mode for anonymity. As such, survey links do not necessarily lean on our panel site where your account is hosted. However, all surveys are looped with our pixels and even when you are not re-directed back to our website after completion, your cash points are captured and sent to our system within 24hrs. If this happens just go back to the login page http://www.samplekenya.com/my-account/ and login as usual, you should find your balance updated.

• Viola

Just signed up for the surveys, please review my profile so that i can start taking the surveys.

• admin@shkenya

Welcome aboard. Please login to your account and complete your profile 100%.

• Zac

No surveys yet. Something wrong?

• admin@shkenya

Hold on tight. Surveys enroute.

• imelda

how often can one survey and is there anything that i can do to increase the number of surveys.

• admin@shkenya

Dear Imelda, Surveys are sent based on how well your profile matches them. This is to maintain subject relevance. One way to increase your chances is to ensure you fully complete your profile. Steps to Complete your profile

i) Login to your account and click on “Your profile” to the bottom right.

ii) From the right-hand column under “Further Profiling” click on topics such as education, household,… to complete the very short surveys.

iii) Once that is done, the text at the right of the topic will change from “Take Now” to ” Revise”.

• Diana Okado

I have been a panelist for a while, however, i have never been able to view my account details. I only know the points accumulated from the email received for surveys.

• collins otieno oyoo

kindly help me redeem my reward. it is still pending.

• Jeremiah

I redeemed my reward but it still pending.Is this normal or when do I expect completion?Its my first time.

• Lydiah

Hi,i have just finished filling my profile but its still reflecting that its 93
    %done.What could I be missing?

• Malicha

Hey, kindly let me know if you can review my profile. I hardly get any survey.
    Thanks
    abdilazizm@gmail.com

• Erick

Hey, kindly give me more surveys
    i want to hit the withdrawal amount

Mkenya Halisi

• David

Now that i am active, when next do i expect any survey?

• Daniel Ndungu

hi i have done my first servey but i have not get another
    one please send another

• admin@shkenya

A little patience. Once you complete your profile 100%, you should receive lots of survey invitations now.

• Abuga

Am new just finished with the updating of my acc. Whats next

• Patrick

I have registered and no survey yet..my profile is 100%….what’s missing Admin?